Live aboard sinks. Col. Maniac was on it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brad,
Maybe I wasn't clear on my zero tolerance.
I'm a business owner and do not tolerate drugs or alcohol abuse. from people that I pay very well and count on.
If you get high or drunk at night you will be affected the next day and that doesn't work for me.
If you do the occasional joint or what ever like on a camping trip or New Years Eve BFD.
As far as aquaintances go I choose not to associate with drunks or druggies but respect their right to choose for themselves and don't consider it my place to instill my values on them...but I still reserve the right to not hang out with them if I choose.
The guy on the boat would not bother me it's just that I probably wouldn't dive with him.If he was intellegent and interesting I would probably feel comftorble bull ****ting with him while he was smoking.If his head was in the right place I might even dive with him.Who knows?
About me asking about if that was allowed... to be honest with you it was one of the first things that came to my head. I was just curious.
As for my general anti drug stance...my older brother does/did/does cocaine for the last 25 years and it's just undescribable,plus I really don't know how many thousands of dollars that cost me.
Drugs in the work force...I gave first aid to a man that cut his arm off at the shoulder and I didn't like it.
Col.Maniac I wasn't trying to stir the **** or pass judgment I like I said I was curious.
mech

You guys can dance and backpeddle all you want. My question still stands unanswered. Was pot smoking permitted on that dive boat??

We saw nothing and knew nothing when that dude cut his arm off.
I was an employee at the time and didn't figure it was our spot to potentially hurt his family.

Back
Top Bottom