Live aboard sinks. Col. Maniac was on it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jiveturkey once bubbled...

That's right. You kids out there remember: If you smoke pot, you'll be asleep when your boats sinks. Stay in school too.

I've got to tell my 14 yr old this one...heh

--Sean

Since everyone is ok....I can ROFLMAO!!! :D :D

That's why I always go to bed with a pony bottle!! lol

(j/k)

Good thing there was a 'impromptu' night watch!

Hope your trip turned out all right in the end....and good sense of humour on the piss up!!

Glad to hear everyone is safe. You have a story to remember. The posts that follow are also hilarious.
Col. Maniac,
Are those 4 lights in the download the boat? Or is that a UFO?

Wow.
Good to hear that every one made it out safe.
But I got to ask was pot smoking allowed?
I'm a mechanical contractor (hence the name mech) and I've seen the damage drugs can do so I have a no tolerance policy.
Kind of an interesting twist though.

JustAddWater once bubbled...

Col. Maniac,
Are those 4 lights in the download the boat? Or is that a UFO?

No :) the 4 lights are torches on the boat 2 crew mambers remained on it.

mech once bubbled...

But I got to ask was pot smoking allowed?
I'm a mechanical contractor (hence the name mech) and I've seen the damage drugs can do so I have a no tolerance policy.
Kind of an interesting twist though.

well the chap in question does have a sleep problem as he cant sleep properly, I dont know the medical term for it. But the drug he takes helps him sleep better, I dont think it was cannibis either :wink:
Tony

We're dancing around the question.....was pot (Cannibis sativa L) smoking allowed on that vessel??

Cudabait once bubbled...
We're dancing around the question.....was pot (Cannibis sativa L) smoking allowed on that vessel??

Sorry I dont know the answer to that one.
Drinking was alowed only after your last dive :)

Glad all of you are OK.
Man, what a story. The pot smoker having his stash blown off the boat was too much. Now was that luck or were you all blessed?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom