Live aboard, Andaman/similan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear all,

Our webmaster already informed Google to get rid of this warning because there is no virus in our website. Now, there is no any warning and you can feel comfort to visit our website

Thank you

Hello:

I'm going somewhere diving this spring, Thailand is looking good to me right now. Can you tell me more about your trip on Mermaid II or is there somewhere else that you can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Patt

We were on the Panunee in August 2008 for Derawan, Sangalaki, and Kakaban. It was a fabulous trip we had one of the two cabins with en-suite facilities. The boat is comfortable and very well designed - and the crew is friendly and helpful beyond what one has a right to expect. And the food was fabulous (mostly Thai food). There were only 11 persons booked on the trip so my husband and I had a dive master that went on every dive with the two of us. There was one newly certified diver who had a dive master paying close attention to her the whole time and a snorkeler who had a good time as well. We loved the trip, the diving was great, from swimming in a barracuda swirl, to Mantas that we could practically reach out and touch and Nudibranchs that were both plentiful and colorful as well as Mandarin fish and Jawfish, frog fish and a million others. Swimming in Jellyfish Lake in Kakaban is not the same as Jellyfish lake in Palau and I loved it! The dive masters were very knowledgeable and attentive. The atmosphere was one of sharing even though we didn't all speak the same language. A lot had to do with so many of us taking photos. The owner is a professional photographer and the focus was heavily on getting the pictures at just the right time. It was great. We will definitely go on another Panunee trip.

Back
Top Bottom