Live aboard, Andaman/similan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are looking for a very nice boat and want to keep your wife happy you've got to go to the Philkade, the best boat on the market. By the way, I heard that Ocean Rover has been sold and will operate in N.Sulawesi next season.
Enjoy your trip

Have been reading all this stuff about the various boats in Thailand. So many sold or changing, too many going to Indonesia. Getting crowded there! Would be curious to know who has bought Ocean Rover - anyone heard? There are many operators in Sulawesi now so you would have to wonder if you should choose them over someone else who has a longer history and better experience in the area.

Have been reading all this stuff about the various boats in Thailand. So many sold or changing, too many going to Indonesia. Getting crowded there! Would be curious to know who has bought Ocean Rover - anyone heard? There are many operators in Sulawesi now so you would have to wonder if you should choose them over someone else who has a longer history and better experience in the area.

perhaps because its a nice boat and not everyone wants to go on a Phinsi?

Have you seen her already? She is very new & clean & comfortable. Now, she just finished the yearly maintenance. She is already repainted for the whole cruise and upgraded to be boutique liveaboard.

Hello Panunee and everyone,

It's nice to see that Panunee has been done up. Have looked at the site and she is pretty, but would be interested to hear from someone independant who has been on her. Has anyone done that recently?? The cabins are nice but what a shame that she is not ensuite! I don't think you can claim she is "boutique" if you have to share a loo with total stangers. Icky!

Anyone got a comment - would like to hear. :blinking:

Dear All,

Panunee has 2 ensuites in Suite Cabins... :) For sharing shower, they are very clean... For more info, please email me

Hi Panunee... I would email you but please note that your website is spreading a virus. I mentioned you to a friend and he looked and got completely wiped. I'm lucky as I am on a Mac. This is what my anti-virus software shows:

Panunee Co., Ltd. - Panunee Yacht
This site may harm your computer.
Panunee Yacht is a 32-meter long yacht offering a leisurely liveaboard scuba diving adventure. She is constructed and managed by professional diver team who ...
Panunee Co., Ltd. - Panunee Yacht - Similar pages
[ More results from Panunee Co., Ltd. ]

You need to do something about this fast! I am going to put this on another thread too as you may not know and can get it fixed fast! I hope this helps you.

Back
Top Bottom