List of tank shipping costs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lenaxia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Have you ever shipped a set of tanks and couldn't figure out how much it'd cost to ship?

I sure did. Eventually I got sick of trying to find out and just ate whatever shipping cost it came out to.

What I figured would help would be a list of what other people paid to ship from one place to another as well as when it was and what kind of tank.

I'll try to keep this first post updated so people don't have to go scrolling through the thread to find out what people shipped.

All I ask is that you post where you shipped to and from, host much it cost, what carrier you used, and when it was shipped (as prices change over time, year is fine)

So I'll start:

[USPS] Pasadena, CA to Santa Clara, CA (Aug 2011)
HP100 + HP120: $75 total as two packages

Set of Lp95's as two packages in 2007. Tanks in one. Bands and manifold in another from Minnesota ( I'd have to look for the town) to Washington PA 15301 - $68 via UPS. You can also check the websites of UPS, USPS, and FedEx. Just take the empty weight of the tank(s), measure the box you are using approx, and put it in the calculator they have.

Great thread idea.

I'm looking into having some aluminum 40's sent to my FPO box via Priority mail.

Thanks,
Mitch

Back
Top Bottom