Like tags

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This should be fixed now.

Just an FYI (maybe a different issue :idk:)....using IE8 the Likes Total at the top stills remains in front of the drop down menus (like Quick Links). Any chance of sending it to the back (or middle as the case may or may not be)?

I'm pretty sure SC is viewable without being a member, but you can't post without it. Same as DNY. I'll have to test it though to be sure.
Yeah, and I am not sure why that it. I believe they wanted to keep the guys OUT.

But Jax, if we turned off the notifications, how would we be able to follow your progress????

But Jax, if we turned off the notifications, how would we be able to follow your progress????

By the count at the top of the thread, of course! :wink:

Does one have the ability to turn off the notification of "Like"?
We don't see it at this point. As with all features, the intrepid programmers are trying to improve/evolve the app so that may change. You do have settings in the new Profile Privacy, but I see nothing about the new Like Buttons in there.

In reality, the new way is technically twice as difficult over the old way. Sharing now requires a mouse-over and then a click, rather than the easier single click of yesterday. Hopefully, this will not inhibit the sharing of ScubaBoard over the panoply of social media. That being said, this razor like focus is sure bringing the possibility to the forefront. Complaining about something is a quick way to make it "ubber" popular.

Yes, my misspelling of uber was intentional and an obvious referent to a complaint about a banner ad here on ScubaBoard.

I think I'm going to go and repost some of these funnier posts on my facebook page.

I think I'm going to go and repost some of these funnier posts on my facebook page.

What's that saying about glass houses, again? :blinking:

I haven't read all (ok, any) of the 70+ previous posts here but wanted to mention that every time someone likes me I get a notification that makes think I have a pm. Just FYI.

edit: and for some reason Jax keeps telling me she likes me. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom