Light For Me Company. Who, when and what !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sebaworld

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello there.

I'm posting this thread because I found couple of other posts where lot of you wonder about Light For Me company so here we go. Light For Me was founded in Poland, couple of years ago by diving enthusiasts Peter and Anna. Peter is involved in engineering since (I don't want really say how long because that will show how old is he:) sorry Peter !)
Today company owns big and advanced production / assembly line located in Poland and partially UK, being an owner of a production line means quick response time to every need of today's diving market , not mentioning constant "good eye" on the product quality.
Company (although still promotional product prices) don't go cheap selectively choosing only best and well tested components: LED's - American Top Company CREE, cables / wires - well know (used by other top US lights producers) IGUS (Germany) etc. Everything assembled, tested by trained personnel in nice clean environment.
Light For Me is standing strong in Europe, not so much popular in US & Canada since lack of distributors providing sales and service. That's where tecdivegear.com is coming across becoming US & Canada distributor of Light For Me products. From now on you will see more ad more about Light For Me lights. Light For Me products are already sold & serviced in US by www.addwaterscuba.com / www.tecdivegear.com There is also YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/LightForMeUSA?feature=mhum with video showing true in action comparison of Light For Me products vs well known on US market lights.

If you have any questions about Light For Me products email: info@addwaterscuba.com

Thanks for support and enjoy the products !

Sebastian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom