Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didn't realize there was a sub-forum for pinoys. Otherwise, I would have posted sooner.

I have been in the U.S. for 25 years and have not been around filipinos nearly enough. Reading the tagolog-english tranlation thread made me realize where my strange sense of humor comes from. Each entry has me laughing my butt off.

BTW, what do you mean when you say "makulit"? When I think of makulit, I think of my wife telling me, "get off that darn computer and take out the trash." Then I think, "ang kulit na man."

Adobo:
I didn't realize there was a sub-forum for pinoys. Otherwise, I would have posted sooner.

I have been in the U.S. for 25 years and have not been around filipinos nearly enough. Reading the tagolog-english tranlation thread made me realize where my strange sense of humor comes from. Each entry has me laughing my butt off.

BTW, what do you mean when you say "makulit"? When I think of makulit, I think of my wife telling me, "get off that darn computer and take out the trash." Then I think, "ang kulit na man."
heheh, I bet she's thinking the same thing! :)

Adobo:
...Reading the tagolog-english tranlation thread made me realize where my strange sense of humor comes from. Each entry has me laughing my butt off.

yeah, our humor's pretty strange to most. welcome, adobo! yeah, makulit is relentless but in a humorous way (you did say ours was strange :D )

welcome, dtg :)

chip104:
heheh, I bet she's thinking the same thing! :)

Most likely she's thinking, "Tamad!!"

Adobo:

here definition of "Makulit".

Back
Top Bottom