Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the welcome, ladies and gents. I fly a small charter jet. It flies to anywhere in the world as long as you can afford it. I can't afford it, it's a good thing it's my job.

A female pilot is called a female pilot. Or a pilot never mind the qualification. It's the same job whether male or female :)

Chip104, I'm sure I'll like your 8 yr old cousin.

jj_freelord:
A female pilot is called a female pilot. Or a pilot never mind the qualification. It's the same job whether male or female :)

do you fly to cebu and back, daytrips :huh:

i'd tell you scuba diving stories along the way :D

oh by the way would you know someone selling a rottweiler puppy?

We do fly to cebu, Paolo. We'd fly you there, wait and fly you back but it's pretty expensive. And I wouldn't be able to chat while on flight :-(

I don't think I know anyone who's selling puppies.

I myself haven't been to Yap. One of my friends from Guam though have been there many times. I don't think he's been able to dive there yet.

Mike Veitch:
YOu ever fly to Yap? I see Palau and Guam on your list...

hey mike, welcome to the PPD! (might as well make it official!)

Why thanks guys!! Suppose i should be official eh?

Oh and Chip...just made some Tim Hortons coffee!!!

Axua, fly from Manila to Palau and then to Yap all with Continental, (1:45 Manila to Palau, 45 mins Palau to Yap, i believe Manila to Palau is on Wed and Sat) it is its own Federation, used to be a US protectorate.
I don't believe you would need a visa, but i can check easy enough...

Mike Veitch:
Why thanks guys!! Suppose i should be official eh?

Oh and Chip...just made some Tim Hortons coffee!!!

Axua, fly from Manila to Palau and then to Yap all with Continental, (1:45 Manila to Palau, 45 mins Palau to Yap, i believe Manila to Palau is on Wed and Sat) it is its own Federation, used to be a US protectorate.
I don't believe you would need a visa, but i can check easy enough...

I would appreciate it if you'd check on the visa situation. I'm pricing the flights and it looks like it's significantly cheaper if I fly out of the Philippines. Going to the PI in January so may be able to work out a week or two for a detour.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom