Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

indigoscuba:
Yes I am from cdo. :D How far is the island from the shore? Are there scheduled dive trips there or kanya2x organize?

welcome, indigo!!! i miss white water rafting in CDO... how are the rapids there now? :)

chip104:
welcome armand! Kailan babalik?

Ilang tulog na lang at nasa Cebu na ako for my Christmas & New Year vacation. Can't wait to jump into the Mactan channel straight from the airport. It's -5C here in Seoul. Need to wear 5mm suit to walk around here. hehehee

Armand:
Ilang tulog na lang at nasa Cebu na ako for my Christmas & New Year vacation. Can't wait to jump into the Mactan channel straight from the airport. It's -5C here in Seoul. Need to wear 5mm suit to walk around here. hehehee
nice! Kainggit ako. I wish I were diving hilutugan right now... actually I wanna check out nalusuan next time I'm there. Merry Christmas!

iris_ice:
welcome, indigo!!! i miss white water rafting in CDO... how are the rapids there now? :)

To be honest, I haven't tried white water rafting in the Cagayan River yet! All my extra-corricular activities has been halted since last June, the day I entered college. Time is simply not enough! :( Hopefully, I will be getting more free time this summer on to the 2nd year of college since I will be having lower school load. Maybe then I could go back again to doing my hobbies and sports. :)

indigoscuba:
To be honest, I haven't tried white water rafting in the Cagayan River yet! All my extra-corricular activities has been halted since last June, the day I entered college. Time is simply not enough! :( Hopefully, I will be getting more free time this summer on to the 2nd year of college since I will be having lower school load. Maybe then I could go back again to doing my hobbies and sports. :)

College also ruined my bowling career hehe:D

oh, you're still a student... okay. aral muna, iho :) try to make up na lang after you graduate :)

Finally classes are over and the holiday vacation is on!

Back
Top Bottom