Let's get to know the Philippine paradise divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:D hi kahlou! welcome!!!

sorry we couldn't make it to the lanzones picking... where are you now, by the way? either finish your thesis early or escape your mom for a day of diving on nov. 12 :D cge na... :14:

kaikala:
Hi iris! Finally i'm on board :)

Name: Kahlou
Diving since: 2001
Certifications: PADI Open water
Favorite dive sites: Palawan (Coron, El Nido), San Miguel bay
Dream Dive: Palau, Tubbataha, Apo reef, Galapagos
Equipment: conundrum of your basic gear sana kaso somebody stole my mask and snorkel (waah!!!), and due to my stagnant diving activities my fins and booties are now buried in cobwebs.

Iris di-dive na talaga ako in spite of... pero pagbalik ko na lng. DIVE TAYO HA! *in need, here*

Hi to all!

Hi Kahlou! Welcome to the PPD! Listen to Iris. Let's go diving! Don't disappoint again! :)

Welcome mike!

A guy walks into a bank and says to the teller at the window, "I want to open a damn checking account."
To which the lady replied, "I beg your pardon, what did you say?"
"Listen up dammit, I said I want to open a damn checking account right now!"
"Sir, I'm sorry but we do not tolerate that kind of language in this bank!"
The teller left the window and went over to the bank manager and told him about her situation. They both returned and the manager asked, "What seems to be the problem here?"
"There's no damn problem," the man said, "I just won 250 million in the lottery and I want to open a damn checking account in this damn bank!"
"I see sir," the manager said, "and this Biitch is giving you a hard time?"

my dad's a banker. :)

chip104:
Welcome mike!

A guy walks into a bank and says to the teller at the window, "I want to open a damn checking account."
To which the lady replied, "I beg your pardon, what did you say?"
"Listen up dammit, I said I want to open a damning checking account right now!"
"Sir, I'm sorry but we do not tolerate that kind of language in this bank!"
The teller left the window and went over to the bank manager and told him about her situation. They both returned and the manager asked, "What seems to be the problem here?"
"There's no damn problem," the man said, "I just won 250 million in the lottery and I want to open a damn checking account in this damn bank!"
"I see sir," the manager said, "and this Biitch is giving you a hard time?"

my dad's a banker. :)

Just like me an oldie but a goodie. :D

DiveGolfSki:
Name: Mike
Diving since: 1978
Certifications: PADI Divemaster, NAUI Master Scuba Diver, NAUI Nitrox Diver
Favorite dive sites: Anywhere in RP and Caribbean
Dream Dive: On Tiger Woods boat "Privacy" but Truk would be nice.
Equipment: Oceanic PX3 1st, Delta 3 primary on long hose, Dive Rite secondary on bungee; Halcyon Stainless BP with Pioneer 27 Wing; Computer - In the market for new one;

yeah I read about that boat ot Tiger, they say its got a gas blending equipment on board.

hello all!

thanks for the warm welcome!

iris_ice: yeah sayang - although may harvest ulit this weekend..hehehe. Magdadala ako sa MSI tom PM :fruit:

chip104: oo nga eh sorry... sa Jan cguro ako sama (coron), i'll be out of the country till decmbr

clgsamson: padalhan na lang kita kay iris (hehehe) :D Sana meron pa

Hope to meet u guys in the future! :clock:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom