Lets dive the Wallace liberty ship on 5/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amadus98

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all, Im trying to gather up sum divers to dive the Wallace liberty ship on weds 5/23. Its a boat dive offered through Garys gulf divers . The trip is 89 bucks. Ive been on one of Garys trips before and had a Great time, im sure this one will be great too. Anyone intrested???

I'll be working in Mandeville, go figure. The Wallace is my favorite liberty ship dive though, its not completely hollowed out(like the others) and its broken, making it look more like an authentic wreck.

MAtt whats the deal, do i need to shower? this post has been on for a few days and not one bite....... I didnt think i had a bad rep already.....lololol

It is the work scheduling, I could go if it started a bit later but I'm more than 2 hours away and need to get things rolling at work before I could leave.

I'm one of those pour souls who has a regular 5 day a week 9 to 6 job (actually its usually 8:30 until 6:30/7:00).

I'm envious of those who can get out during the week and avoid the crowds.

As of 5-22 2:30pm theres 4 people signed up.. theres a few more spots left. This is one of those great dive boats you allways hear about. Ive been on a few trips with This crew and they have always run a first class operation. Here is your chance to beat the weekend crowd and have a great dive so what are you waiting for grab your phone and give Gary a call and sign up.........

Back
Top Bottom