Let us have a ScubaBoard meet and greet. - Idea and Planning Thread!

Where should we go?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll request the previous day off and come down too. Can anyone recommend a hotel < $100 nearby?

Check priceline, hotels.com, etc. Its off season and no holidays, so something between $120-$150 is a possibiity.

I looked into hotels.com, and there are some for $140-$150, not very fancy though for the cost. There are actually 2 very close to Heisler Park in that price range. It's only 2 nights in a hotel, I may just do it.

Got one, from priceline. I put in $89 requested room rate for Laguna Beach and got a room for that price at the Best Western Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel.

Got one, from priceline. I put in $89 requested room rate for Laguna Beach and got a room for that price at the Best Western Laguna Brisas Spa Hotel.

:cool3:

I have stayed at the Best Western there in Laguna Beach (mini-vacation with the wife) and it was not bad at all.

Time to unstick the planning thread and post a RSVP event thread.

That's great you're going to be there too! Maybe we should get a little convoy going down there? We can figure something out when the time get's closer.

Happy Holidays All!!

I may consider flying if southwest is having one of those $39 each way deals. What's the closest airport? John Wayne? Santa Ana? Thanks for your help!

howdy pacificgal, looking forward to meeting you and anyone else that comes down from our northern brothers. John Wayne, Santa Ana, & SNA are the same and yes that is the closest airport to Laguna... See you in a short time from now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom