Let us have a ScubaBoard meet and greet. - Idea and Planning Thread!

Where should we go?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be there too (very long trip for me ..... 20 minutes :D)

And I will make sure to have the 3D map of Heisler Reef before then .... just for You guys/gals.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

O DAMN! I play your simulator! Sounds fun, ill do my best to make it out and meet some other local divers.

I'm looking forward to it.
I'll be solo, will there be a problem finding a buddy?
How many dives are most people doing?

the last time i filled my tanks and Laguna sea sport it was $8 for the fill. It my just be better to rent and extra tank from your LDS

Getting there early is essential if you want to park close, parking is metered.

Also a big help would be car pooling if possible.

Also a big help would be car pooling if possible.

Anybody else coming from San Diego area? My F-150 SuperCrew can hold 3 more divers and a ton (literally) of gear, plus I"m in Oceanside so it's on the way.

For those that need fills may I suggest several people going in on an air card and using it all up in one shot.
We do this when we go on group dives.
Saves a little money.

the last time i filled my tanks and Laguna sea sport it was $8 for the fill. It my just be better to rent and extra tank from your LDS

Ugh. Someone should call and verify this (any local locals know?). I can stomach $6 (barely) but at $8 for an air fill, I'm bringing extra tanks instead.

Any chance this could be turned into a new event thread? I can't muster myself to read 14 pages to get to the details.

Just sayin'.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom