Let us have a ScubaBoard meet and greet. - Idea and Planning Thread!

Where should we go?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They have BBQ's (unless they got rid of them, which I highly doubt, but I haven't been there since they finished the remodeling). Just need briquettes.

February 6th at Heisler Park in Laguna, got it.
I have no idea where this park is but I'll find it, Laguna isn't that big.
What time, 8:00 or 9:00?

Are you guys doing a pot luck or anything?
Should I bring a barbecue and a couple tri tips, or do they have barbecuing facilities there?

Heres a link to the park Heisler Park

The grilles are still there and portable grilles are not allowed.

Feb 6th marked on calender

Yay! It's on my calendar and I'm looking forward to diving down there, seeing some familiar faces, and meeting some of you I haven't yet.

I'll see if I can get some more NorCal folks to come down too. :D

Charlie and I are there! Michelle, maybe we'll get to dive together again. I've been wanting to dive in Laguna for a while. Hope the weather cooperates!

Charlie and I are there! Michelle, maybe we'll get to dive together again. I've been wanting to dive in Laguna for a while. Hope the weather cooperates!

Yes, I'd love to dive with you again LeeAnne. I'll keep my fingers crossed for good conditions.

Michelle & LeeAnne! This is going to be great!

I'll request the previous day off and come down too. Can anyone recommend a hotel < $100 nearby?

Leejnd I hope Charlie will be able to dive with you by then.
My two friends from the SBI trip will be joining me as well. They dive Shaws cove alot in the summer.
Pacificgal it may be hard to find that price in Laguna Beach. maybe one of the hotels out on I-5 in Irvine area would have a better price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom