LBTS Sunday March 8th 8:30 AM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is pretty easy...

Go east on Commercial in LBTS until you get to A1A, then go south about 1/2 mile until you see a street called Datura. Turn Left and drive until you see a small parking lot next to the beach.

With daylight savings time I don't know what to expect for parking filling up, but I think 8:30 should be early enough to have spaces open.

Bring a couple of bucks worth of quarters to feed the meters.

I will see you guys there!

Glad to see some takers.

Take Commercial to A1A, then turn south, go about 1/2 mile then turn on Datura and head for the ocean.

There is small lot next to the beach. We suit up there, and have a very short walk to the water. There is a snorkel trail about 40 ft out for the really lazy divers, and if you can must the strength for a couple of hundred feet, there is a very nice reef.

See you all tomorrow.

Don't forget about daylight savings time. I will be there ON TIME and ON THE NEW TIME.

Dan... Did U report it to the police :lotsalove: Maybe someone stole them the play jax somewhere...

Sorry Showboat... somebody moved the jax :*(

When we went to dive the jax last week. We searched for a long time and never found them. We wound up on that little ledge out there, still a good dive.

I want to do the jax with you next time to make sure we hit them, you seem to nail it every time.

Have fun!

If I don't hear from Showboat in a resonsible time, I will love to join you guys. I will keep you posted...

Mr Lee U can call me at 754-245-0631... I am planning on being there around 11 AM or so.. :crafty:

ctx120, trimat and I went to Datura - lots of surfers and big waves :(

I hope you find the jax!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thank you all for keeping this thread on topic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom