LBTS night dive Saturday 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Double Post,--------------------

It was flat today, a little murky but nice, T shirt diving. The flag was against the pole. I didn't even see a short at my favorite lobster hole. This is a bad season.

NO Lobster!! I guess i picked a bad year to get certified!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: Just kidding

Good job on that forcast Brett :wink:

Looking a bit windy ...but I am still gonna give it a try :dork2:

Not sure on the time ..... anyone else going :lotsalove:

KP

I made a kayak dive this morning and it was about on the edge of too rough to go out...only saw one bug but I bagged the sucker. Vis was OK, not great but not awful. It's getting chilly enough for the 1 mil.

for COASTAL WATERS FROM DEERFIELD BEACH TO OCEAN REEF FL OUT 20 NM More Coastal Waters Forecasts

/O.NEW.KMFL.SC.Y.0018.070930T1200Z-071001T0000Z/ COASTAL WATERS FROM DEERFIELD BEACH TO OCEAN REEF, FL OUT 20 NM- WATERS FROM DEERFIELD BEACH TO OCEAN REEF, FL EXTENDING FROM 20 NM TO THE TERRITORIAL WATERS OF THE BAHAMAS- 329 PM EDT SAT SEP 29 2007
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY MORNING THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING...

.TONIGHT...NORTHEAST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. NEAR SHORE...SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET. IN THE GULF STREAM...SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET BUILDING TO 5 TO 7 FEET LATE IN THE NIGHT.

Way to rough out there :( ..... Last night was perfect :wink: man :(

Next time guys

KP :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom