LBTS, Hibiscus St.,Sunday Morning 6/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrierHPharmD

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a couple of friends/coworkers who want to see what all the fuss over East Coast shore diving is about. I've invited them to come to Hibiscus and check out the Trail.

I'm planning to meet them some time around 0900-1000 for a one-, maybe two-tank dive out to the first reef line. Pace will be slow and easy. Both women are experienced divers who've been out of water a little while. They've been hearing my stories about the Conch Divers and our little Paradise On Earth at Hibiscus and have decided to check it out.

Anybody interested in joining us?

GrierHPharmD:
I have a couple of friends/coworkers who want to see what all the fuss over East Coast shore diving is about. I've invited them to come to Hibiscus and check out the Trail. They've been hearing my stories about the Conch Divers and our little Paradise On Earth at Hibiscus and have decided to check it out.Anybody interested in joining us?

I'm in...... Rick said he'll come too.. something about Grier and 2 women under water :eyebrow: ? you're his hero. :wink:

Well, we can make it Grier and 4 women under water, if Angie goes too!
Grier, please don't let this go to your head!!

Hmmmmmmm. I'm just reeling in the possibilities of all that great, fantasy-fulfilling.........diving!

GrierHPharmD:
...I'm planning to meet them some time around 0900-1000 for a one-, maybe two-tank dive out to the first reef line...Anybody interested in joining us?
I'll probably be there but 10am is the latest I can be in the water. If you're late look for my flag lol!

Since Mike has to leave early and Jenny always like to dive early, would you guys like to shoot for closer to 0900 than 1000? If so, I'll call my friends from out West, and ask them to try to make it a little earlier. That actually might work better for me too. Angie, what do you think?

Awwwhhh c'mon guys lets do a sunrise dive! :wink:
but if you can't drag yourself outa bed and be ready to dive at 9, I guess that will be ok...now to find a sitter...

Well, since my friends are coming from Ft. Myers, it seems like sunrise might be a little problematic. (Yeah, yeah, I can hear myself now, "C'mon, you guys EVERYBODY on the East coast gets up at 0400 to dive!")

I like the idea of 0900. I'll check with them now. And I'm pretty sure that Angie and Rick can be there then. They usually beat me to the sites for those morning dives. (Wait a minute. Everybody beats me to the sites for the morning dives...)

I'll post when I hear from them,
Grier

GrierHPharmD:
Well, since my friends are coming from Ft. Myers, it seems like sunrise might be a little problematic.
I like the idea of 0900. I'll check with them now.

Grier, in consideration for your out of town friends, what ever you say is cool with us!... :dazzler1:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom