LBTS Full moon night dive 7/18/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I put my stuff in the car and started out, looking west at the approaching storm. I saw some lighting and the storm reached north to south and was heading east at a decent clip. By the time I got out of Divers Direct (with my new light for tonight), the storm looked more omonious. So I turned around and went home. I got out of my car.. and NO wind. Dang! I hope the storm either never made it to the coast, fizzled out, or was short lived.

Kim, Dan, and Joan decided to dive a little after nine pm. I chickened out at the last minute and am now enjoying a quiet night in. That moon looked beautiful as I drove away. How was it guys?

fantastic:wink:
perfect dive and the bioluminescent was out tonight, I spent ½ of my dive with my light out to play in the sparkles:blinking:

Lord, woman! Don't you ever sleep? My god, they're going to lump you in the the divorced crowd if you don't stop posting at all hours of the day/night...:rofl3:

fantastic:wink:
perfect dive and the bioluminescent was out tonight, I spent ½ of my dive with my light out to play in the sparkles:blinking:

I was trying to get Joni to turn her light off on the second half of the dive when the moon was bright..... Seas were calm and viz was I say 60 Ft and To all that left early and not mentionining any names. HA. HA :mooner::lotsalove::rofl3:

Kim, Dan, and Joan decided to dive a little after nine pm. I chickened out at the last minute and am now enjoying a quiet night in. That moon looked beautiful as I drove away. How was it guys?

Danielle! You skipped out?! Did laura not show? She pull a Dory moment again? Did everyone play nice?

Yeah, I was ready to go home. Ingoldsby showed and was highly disappointed that she couldn't go. Everyone played nice.

Lord, woman! Don't you ever sleep? My god, they're going to lump you in the the divorced crowd if you don't stop posting at all hours of the day/night...:rofl3:

:rofl3: Hey I resemble that remark,:rofl3:
Hi Jim :mooner:
We where also nakkid diving the water is soooo warm,:wink:

Glad ya'll had a good dive. Maybe this week sometime we can go? Hermit Crab doesn't get home till Thursday, so I have a few days.. and tanks.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom