LBTS at Hibiscus St on 3 July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Dad

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm taking Riley (my 11 yr old) for his certification dives on Sunday at Hibiscus St. If anyone wants to join me, I'll be there at 8AM. Hopefully, I can find a parking place up close to the beach.

Al

PS.. I tried to get a kitchen pass for LBTS on Saturday and Jupiter Dive Charters on Sunday... but... the keeper of the kitchen passes nixed that bright idea...

Dang... wish I could join ya...Am gonna try that diving off a kayak thing on Sunday...Saturday better for ya?? :D

Scuba_Jenny:
Saturday better for ya?? :D

I couldn't get a kitchen pass for Saturday. We have too many places to be and not enough cars on Saturday...

Aw, that's Sunday- church first, you know. I'll be around in the afternoon, though.

i will be there saturday as well but i am bringing my boat down for the day dives and shore diving at night . i just hope there is a a few more takers on the night dive ?

Marvel:
Aw, that's Sunday- church first, you know. I'll be around in the afternoon, though.

I might still be there. I'm hoping to get at least two dives in, and maybe 3. It depends how Riley's ears do. We're going to do a lot of ups and downs on his first dive... so, we'll see... I'm going to ask my 16 yr old to come along, too. I need someone to lug my gear to and from the beach... :eyebrow:

btw... My wife does the music for our Saturday evening service, so that's one reason why I couldn't make the Jupiter Charters dive on Saturday. I have to play taxi while she's setting up/rehearsing at church...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom