Latest entry requirement to Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Over 7000 infected tourists have been detected since 01st Jan 2022.

I'm back from three weeks of diving the Andaman. I want to go back to diving. Feeling no sense of relief or "at home" after returning home. Ugh. I want to dive.

I'm back from three weeks of diving the Andaman. I want to go back to diving. Feeling no sense of relief or "at home" after returning home. Ugh. I want to dive.
I’m back in Phuket and will take RT-PCR test tomorrow for going home on 2nd of March, after 4 weeks in Thailand.

To keep the post on topic, here’s an update from Thailand Pass:

“Test and Go Rules Revised

Starting on March 2022, travelers under the Test and Go program will no longer be required to undergo a second RT PCR test on Day 5 of arrival. It will now be replaced with a self-performed Antigen Rapid Test (ATK) which will still take place on Day 5. The traveler will report the test result on the Mor Chana mobile app.

The revised Test and Go requirement will start on March 1, 2022, at 9 AM for the submission of Thailand Pass applications, but the new rules will only apply to travelers arriving on March 7 or later. Additionally, the Test and Go Program is now available for air travelers, land travelers, and sea travelers.

Travelers who have been issued a Thailand Pass under Test and Go can still use their Thailand Pass, it will remain valid. If you need to cancel your Day 5 reservation or booking, you may do that and you can contact your hotel directly to discuss your refund options, if applicable.”​

I’m back in Phuket and will take RT-PCR test tomorrow for going home on 2nd of March, after 4 weeks in Thailand.

To keep the post on topic, here’s an update from Thailand Pass:

“Test and Go Rules Revised

Starting on March 2022, travelers under the Test and Go program will no longer be required to undergo a second RT PCR test on Day 5 of arrival. It will now be replaced with a self-performed Antigen Rapid Test (ATK) which will still take place on Day 5. The traveler will report the test result on the Mor Chana mobile app.

The revised Test and Go requirement will start on March 1, 2022, at 9 AM for the submission of Thailand Pass applications, but the new rules will only apply to travelers arriving on March 7 or later. Additionally, the Test and Go Program is now available for air travelers, land travelers, and sea travelers.

Travelers who have been issued a Thailand Pass under Test and Go can still use their Thailand Pass, it will remain valid. If you need to cancel your Day 5 reservation or booking, you may do that and you can contact your hotel directly to discuss your refund options, if applicable.”​
Still glad I opted for the Philippines. To go home all I need is confirmation of full vaccination.

Still glad I opted for the Philippines. To go home all I need is confirmation of full vaccination.
Check the airline requirements. For example, I'm flying back to Israel in three weeks, and while Israeli policy is ATK test before flight + PCR on arrival, my airline (Etihad) is mandating PCR test for all passengers before boarding.

Check the airline requirements. For example, I'm flying back to Israel in three weeks, and while Israeli policy is ATK test before flight + PCR on arrival, my airline (Etihad) is mandating PCR test for all passengers before boarding.
Qatar are being realistic in accepting the requirements of the final destination. For me that’s the U.K. where the wearing of masks and social distancing have been dropped. I’ve had 3 jibs from the NHS (and qualify for my forth next month)

Reactions: Dan
Qatar are being realistic in accepting the requirements of the final destination. For me that’s the U.K. where the wearing of masks and social distancing have been dropped. I’ve had 3 jibs from the NHS (and qualify for my forth next month)
That's nice... are they (Qatar) still mandating face shields for all passengers for the duration of the flight? I heard that was a thing about a year ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom