Latest entry requirement to Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2nd day diving, we went to Koh Dok Mai, King Cruiser, and Shark Point. ALL of the dives were mind-blowing. I much, much prefer these to Phi Phi. I was on the same boat as yesterday but far fewer divers, I was so relieved. All around a better diving day, except on every.single.dive, one of my insta-buddies always started sharing air with the DM at around 20-30 mins, each time I still had 140BAR, and we couldn't ever get to 50mins even though I never went below 100BAR and the other insta-buddy still had quite a lot of leftover air too. I'm trying to book those two-dive trips with longer dive time next week.
Today we are 3-tank boat diving around Racha Island on Sea Fun Divers with only 15 divers. So, it’s not too crowded. We’ll see how is the diving there.

Today we are 3-tank boat diving around Racha Island on Sea Fun Divers with only 15 divers. So, it’s not too crowded. We’ll see how is the diving there.
How was Racha? How does it compare to Phi Phi & Koh Dok Mai?

How was Racha? How does it compare to Phi Phi & Koh Dok Mai?
I haven’t been to Phi Phi, nor Koh Dok Mai, yet. Today we dove in:
Racha Noi
Dive 1 @ Maritta Rock - saw Octopus
Dove 2 @ Banana Bay - saw Sea Krait
Racha Yai
Dive 3 Home Run Reef - saw Cuttlefish laying eggs, Stonefish under a wreck
Will post the pictures / video in separate thread later.

OK, just a picture of the Cuttlefish laying egg in Home Run Reef of Racha Yai for now.

GX010063p.jpg

Not Thailand this time. Where I want to stay doesn’t have approved hotels for day 5 testing. Booked, paid etc off to the less demanding Philippines for two weeks diving. No PRC test required to return to the U.K. when all restrictions are due to be repealed next month.
Have a nice one.

@Dan are you going South at all? We were at this new wreck, I think around Koh Ma or something like that, near Koh Haa, sunk last December. no corals yet but SO MUCH FISH. SO ELECTRIFYING. that's what I'd call a high voltage dive. fish buzzing around like a large, dense swamp of bees.

We were at this new wreck, I think around Koh Ma or something like that, near Koh Haa, sunk last December. no corals yet but SO MUCH FISH. SO ELECTRIFYING. that's what I'd call a high voltage dive.
Interesting, I was at that wreck on December 21st and it was totally boring. 3-5m visibility, no corals, no fish to speak of, and the wreck was completely stripped of anything before it was sunk, only thing left is a bare hull.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom