Late lunch at Goode Seafood Company, March 20 @ 2PM (RSVP Here)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justin-branam

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm going to call them and see if they can accomodate a bunch of rowdy divers! I would like to give them an approximate number of people, so vote here so i can make arrangements. thanks and hope to see you there.

When: March 20 @ 2:00pm
Where: Goode Seafood Company @ beltway 8 and I-10 W
Why: Ummmmm...cause we can

Editer for a Date Change. It is now Saturday

Count Beast and I, we'll try to behave. Well, I'm not making any promises for Beast.

I wished it could have been planned for a Saturday so some of us from south central Texas could make it. But then I guess it is only open for Houston area divers heh heh. another missed chance to meet some of you. Have fun.

parrotheaddiver:
I wished it could have been planned for a Saturday so some of us from south central Texas could make it.

Justin....what about moving it to Saturday? That actually works better for us, too. I'd love to see some of the Swampers from other locations show up!

Dee:
Justin....what about moving it to Saturday? That actually works better for us, too. I'd love to see some of the Swampers from other locations show up!

Okay, i guess that will work for me to. i figured we should do it sunday, because they are not crowded then, but saturday will work as long as you guys dont mind waiting a bit. So Saturday March 20, at 2:00 PM. hope to see some of you up-staters here then!!

CAN A MODERATOR (DEE THATS YOU) PLEASE CHANGE THE DATE ON THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD TO THE 20th. THANKS.

Well, darn. I was just about to say yes, to Sunday.
Saturday we have tickets to Brooks and Dunn at the Rodeo.
Next time for sure..
We love Goode Company BBQ..same owners?

We need to do this thing once a month then. that way everyone can surely make one of the days. how does the third weekend every month sound to you guys. we can do it on saturday around noon (not to be confused with the 2pm lunch in march) and everyone can make a suggestion where to go. sound good to you guys?? start naming a few places and we can get a calander together.

justin-branam:
We need to do this thing once a month then. that way everyone can surely make one of the days. how does the third weekend every month sound to you guys. we can do it on saturday around noon (not to be confused with the 2pm lunch in march) and everyone can make a suggestion where to go. sound good to you guys?? start naming a few places and we can get a calander together.

i'm up for doing this once a month or so. each month pick a different place.

that over a few onths i get a chance to meet everyone :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom