Late lunch at Goode Seafood Company, March 20 @ 2PM (RSVP Here)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i saw that the nekkid rib had a sign that they serve salads now...

ROFL

I will probably make it... but a month and a half is a long way off for me to plan :)

Dee:
Justin....what about moving it to Saturday? That actually works better for us, too. I'd love to see some of the Swampers from other locations show up!

Thanks! I feel the love. We will be there. Sam time/place? Of course I will need to ck with the husband to make sure he has not made any plans for that weekend.

Sounds Like fun, count me in as well

If we can make it, there'll be two of us. We'll have to firm it up later on.

Regards,

I stuck this at the top so it wouldn't get lost.

Come on everyone...let's pack the place!

Yippee!!!!

Darn - if it was Sunday my husband and I could have made it. I'm new to SB but my husband has been giving everyone his advice for a while now.........what he does best. We live north of Houston but not too north - just up 59. We'll keep looking for another time. Love getting together with other divers. Parker PADI OWSI

I will either be in the Flower Gardens that weekend, or I will be in Spring Branch visiting my mom. If the FG trip gets blown out I'll come see yall. I will have my daughter with me.

TwoBit

Back
Top Bottom