Late lunch at Goode Seafood Company, March 20 @ 2PM (RSVP Here)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where in Pasadena? We just might come watch you pick and grin!

No..there are some nice places in Pearland..and Webster I like..also a great Thai restaurant I love in Rice village by the college.

Dee,

I put the info in a PM to ya'll.

Regards,

We just might see ya. Look for the yahoo's in the front row! :D

Just got in to houston from Florida......i'll be there along with Christy

so like should i just look for the people being tossed out or are we meeting out front at 2?

Dee I guess you are in charge since we have'nt heard from Justin. We should be leaving for Houston about 10:30am. We have a red Silverado pickup with a black headache rack and a Texas dive sticker 'natch'

Possibility now that Ann and I will make it. If we do we may have to leave just about the time the real fun starts.

I'm gonna use Beast for a land mark---easiet thing I know to spot. Hopefully looking forward to seeing all.

regards,

I believe Justin is off somewhere skiing. If he hasn't wrapped himself around a tree, I think he's expected home late tonight.

I'm not sure what arrangements Justin made with Goode's so Beast and I will get there a bit early to scope it out. Everyone go on in and ask for the Swamp Divers. I'm sure if you scan the clientel, the dive shirts would give most of us away!

See ya at 2pm

Oh man...........you mean we gotta wear shirts?

What's this world coming to?

See ya tomorrow!

So who showed up? How was the food? Does anyone have PICS?
Do you want me to start the next one?

Back
Top Bottom