Last-O-Lobsters! Wednesday Night Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aswome...

No worries I wont be bringing my gun! Its hard to dig for bugs while holding a loaded gun... What gun are you looking at?

I wasn't looking at any gun. I figured it'd be easier to start with just a regular long spear and work my way up. :wink:

One of the reasons halibut will let you do that is they are not the smartest of fish... but I guess thats cause they dont swim in schools
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Thats to funny. never throught of it that way. i know they know how to hurt ya while handling them. But we wont go there.

Actually that guy in the pic is working WAY TOO HARD AT IT!! I just use a spring loaded snare around the tail and stuff em in my catchbag!! Put the loop under the tail, pull the trigger and *thwack* DINNER!!

The guy in the pic is working WAY TOO HARD!! I just use a spring loaded snare around the tail. Pull the trigger and *thwack* DINNER!!

Why is everyone saying Lobster season ends Wed?? Lobster season runs thru March 31st every yr. in Florida.

I think it's because we're all in California. :lotsalove:

Since I don't hunt, I'm not exactly sure, but I've heard that it ends today. Maybe it's different from state to state.
:eyebrow:

I think it's because we're all in California. :lotsalove:

Since I don't hunt, I'm not exactly sure, but I've heard that it ends today. Maybe it's different from state to state.
:eyebrow:

Hmm.. that sounds reasonable. You can hunt lobster year round in Nevada! You don't even need a license! :rofl3:

Hmm.. that sounds reasonable. You can hunt lobster year round in Nevada! You don't even need a license!
:rofl3:

It verries state to state it just happens that in california it ends the 19th of march.

Why is everyone saying Lobster season ends Wed?? Lobster season runs thru March 31st every yr. in Florida.

I guess you guys in Florida need all the help you can get when it comes to lobster... longer season and you get to use a tickle stick and a snare! We have a shorter season and cannot use anything but are hands to grab the bugs... in fact it was not until a few years ago you could not even use gloves... Im moving to Florida you guys have it easy! Are you guys still shooting tourist? Whats the limit on them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom