Las Vegas area Scuba Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back late last night from a week in the Dominican Republic where the diving was AWESOME. Unfortunately, can't make the BBQ today but am definitely interested in doing some local Vegas diving. My local dive buddy moved away a few months ago and would love to meet some other Vegas divers.

You got my vote for a dedicated Vegas thread. Please keep me posted on future events/charters.

the dives today were great! wind was mild and tempurature was warm!

burgers were DELICIOUS!!!

there will be other.

--c

Hey C,

I own a small construction company. We have 9 employees with 2 of us certified. There are 3, maybe 4 that are interested in getting certified. I would like to see them get certified so I have more friends to dive with. PM me and let me know what your schedule and fees are. I will bring this up to them to see if they are game for this.

You would have to drill into their heads that work comes before diving though, otherwise I could find myself without workers to get the jobs done.

Night Dive at Saddle Cove, Tuesday, 4-22-08, meet at 5:30pm...

meet at Alan Bible Visitor's Center at Lake Mead
mead_map_1.JPG

--c

THAT'S GREAT!

PM, sent...

thanks!!!

--c

Hey C,

I own a small construction company. We have 9 employees with 2 of us certified. There are 3, maybe 4 that are interested in getting certified. I would like to see them get certified so I have more friends to dive with. PM me and let me know what your schedule and fees are. I will bring this up to them to see if they are game for this.

You would have to drill into their heads that work comes before diving though, otherwise I could find myself without workers to get the jobs done.

just finished two more specialties!

can now teach as AOWI and night/limited vis, navigation, digital photo, and perfect buoyancy...

finished another student, today, too! it's been so much fun. stress & rescue is next.

cheers,

--c

Congrats, c. You're really speeding along.

If you're not busy with students, let's get together for another dive. If I recall, you hadn't been to the bus at Mohave, that'd be fun!

thanks!

i haven't done that either... i should be finishing up a student this sunday, then will be doing at least a couple more "fun" dives then, too! not sure what my schedule looks like after, but should probably be free...

cheers,

--c

Back
Top Bottom