Land locked again....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gordon, it sounds like they maybe used UPS to ship your luggage! :) We used to use them to ship small stuff, but to our suprise, they routinely destroyed 18ga steel shleving pieces. Makes you go :11: !

Divingnthedark:
Just kidding Sharky... take your time, I look forward to checking it out. :wink: When I come back from Coz it always seems to be hard to get out of that island time mode.

Hey! I just snapped, weren't you there when we were? I think we only overlapped a day or so at the beginning of our trip. I think Gordon said he saw you? maybe?

Bonehead me, I don't think to ask people if they are SBers and when I do, it's someone who isn't and I get this "deer in the headlights" stare:blinking: and have to explain myself. I probably would have missed Jay if Gordon hadn't introduced us.

Hope to catch you next time!

sharky60:
Hey! I just snapped, weren't you there when we were? I think we only overlapped a day or so at the beginning of our trip. I think Gordon said he saw you? maybe?
Bonehead me, I don't think to ask people if they are SBers and when I do, it's someone who isn't and I get this "deer in the headlights" stare:blinking: and have to explain myself. I probably would have missed Jay if Gordon hadn't introduced us.
Hope to catch you next time!

No you didn't miss me Sharky. I was in Coz in April. Next year I'll make myself wait until May when everyone else on SB that are hardcore Coz regulars seem to go!!!! I'm off to check out your report :D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom