Land locked again....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
... hey all, just back from Coz yesterday, whoo hoo!! goodness, gracious, sakes alive! what a great time!

Special thanks to Gordon (ggunn), his wife Carol, is lovely mother Barbara & family & friends for bring us into "the thundering hurd". what a great bunch to have around!!!

Extra special thanks, gold stars and A pluses to "barefoot" Sally Hurwitch saving the trip by giving me one of the best massages EVER! www.barefootincozumel.com Take my word for it, do yourself a favor and so see Sally, amazing!!! THANKS AGAIN SALLY!!!!

Got to see Armando from Island Photo, holding down the fort and looking very good. The shop is back open from 7a-1p, you can reach him by phone after that, of course I don't have the number with me, but when you get there it's posted on the door if you miss the shop hours, he's still delivering services to hotels as needed, remakable work ethic. We missed not having Holly there, seeing her is one of the things I look forward to when I go to Coz.

Our Christ, and her new boat, (very nice), stopped by one morning to pick up Jay (jpomerantz), (hey Jay sorry we didn't overlap more, maybe next trip). Christ and our schedules had been off from each other all week, so I please to see her walking up the dock that morning.

Anywho, just checking in, you know the routine...full trip report & photos to follow...

...what? back to work? what's that? uno cerveza por favor!:D

It was great to see you Mrk...sorry I didn't get to meet up with y'all for dinner or anything :( Next time!

And just my shameless plug..YES, Sally is the best! No Cozumel vacation is complete without a massage from her!

oh man, i just got back yesterday, and now i find out about the wonderful massage?

:(

sharky60:
Anywho, just checking in, you know the routine...full trip report & photos to follow...

...what? back to work? what's that? uno cerveza por favor!:D

Really looking forward to your trip report and photos.... Seventeen more days & I'll be in Cozumel. Woohoo!

Thank you both! Mark, it was very nice to meet you. Sorry your girlfriend didn't make it in... her loss! :)

Please keep me in mind for your next visit.

Sally

Hey Mark,

Great meeting you too. Taking the day off today - ear issue. Hopefully back in the water today. Guess I'll have to suffer and go over to the other side of the island!! I agree Sally massages on a scale of 1- OMG are OMG!! I had one the other night and have another set for Friday before I leave.

Jay

Christi, next time for sure, now that I know your schedule better, we can plan ahead.

Jay, too bad about the ear, sinuses kept me out of the water some, hope a day at Cocunut's will fix the problem:D

Sally, maybe I'll get the wife in next time, I'll see you for sure!:thumb:

Fishballer, sorry I didn't get to meet you, Gordon pointed you out and I started over several times while you were getting ready for dives and somehow got distracted everytime.

To everyone else, once I get out from under this stack of drawings to do, I'll get on the trip report and photos for y'all

Harro10:
Hello Sharky,
Did you dive with Blue Angel at all?
Harro10

yes, we dove with Blue Angel for all our diving, we really liked all the DM's and having the shop right there was very convienient, especially sence my sinuses weren't allowing me to dive as much as we had scheduled.

now i remember you! no wonder i thought you looked familiar all this time. nice to meet you :)

man, you were by the pool quite a bit, weren't you? how many dives did you get in?

Back
Top Bottom