Land locked again....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Sharkey,
I think my son and I may have dove with you one day. Probably May 6 at Punta Sur, May 7 at Planacar Caves or May 8 at Columbia Caves.
Harry

Harro10:
Hello Sharkey,
I think my son and I may have dove with you one day. Probably May 6 at Punta Sur, May 7 at Planacar Caves or May 8 at Columbia Caves.
Harry

Harry and Harry!

hey there! yes we dove our first day with you guys, Palancar caves and San Francisco, is what I have down. Sorry we missed you the rest of the week. We really enjoyed talking with the 2 of you.

I didn't even think to ask if y'all were SBers, and then Gordon came back from diving with you and told me.

hope to catch you on another trip, take care

Sharkey,
That was a good day of diving. I should have recognized you from your icon/picture but I guess I have not been as dedicated a SBer as I could be.
I did run into cjames as well as Gordon on other dives and it was nice sharing a boat with them also.
See you around the dive world.
Harry

Hey Mark,

Now I really can sympathize!! Got back late last night and it is 48 and raining here!!!!!!!!!! Yuk!!

As soon as I get unpacked (and Continental gets my bag here - it missed the connection last nite) I will get my 800+ pix edited and post them and a report.

Jay

jpomerantz:
Hey Mark,
Now I really can sympathize!! Got back late last night and it is 48 and raining here!!!!!!!!!! Yuk!!
As soon as I get unpacked (and Continental gets my bag here - it missed the connection last nite) I will get my 800+ pix edited and post them and a report.
Jay
Okay Jay, you'll probably beat Sharky to writing a report so I'll look forward to yours!!

fishballer:
now i remember you! no wonder i thought you looked familiar all this time. nice to meet you :)

man, you were by the pool quite a bit, weren't you? how many dives did you get in?

hey there, yep, a lot of pool time this trip, my sinuses decided to act up so I didn't get as much diving in as I would have hoped for. Didn't ruin the trip though, we still had a blast!

Patients my friends, working on the trip report as we speak, get it out and photos a.s.a.p.

jpomerantz:
Hey Mark,

Jay

Hey, Jay. For some reason we got selected for extra scrutiny in Houston customs (they didn't find my extra bottle of Xtabentun, though - heh, heh...), and although we made our connection to Austin (just barely), our 4 pieces of checked luggage didn't. They did deliver them to my house about 5 hours later, but they were much banged up; my duffel bag had a broken zipper and it was clumsily strapped with duct tape, and they broke two of the four handles off my coolers. I am reminded of the old Samsonite commercial with the gorilla throwing the suitcase around. Oh well, I think all the contents arrived intact.

Anyway, it was great seeing you and swapping stories. I hope to see you again; we'll be there next May!

Cheers,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom