Lake Travis report (4/8/08)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjknobles

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
So I got the chance to head out to Windy Point this morning with the UT class.

We have been doing most of our diving thus far at Mansfield, but decided to change things up a bit. I have been telling people how great the viz and diving has been at Mansfield, and now I know I've needed to be at Windy Point ... from the surface I was able to make out both the turtle and the platform right by it ... it was amazing. Throughout the dives viz stayed about the same even with 16 students going in all directions ... guess they have learned a bit about buoyancy control and finning technique by now :wink:

Anywho, I'm stoked about the viz ... so who wants to go divin'

:)

Me! Me! :) I'm heading out Saturday at WP, that is, if I can find a dive buddy.

The vis is unbelievable. I plan on being out there all weekend and maybe part of the week as well.

sorry subzero, but I'll be back at Mansfield Sat afternoon and evening teaching for UT scuba ...

I might be convinced to head over to WP on Sun. though :wink:

Let me know if your diving Sunday, either Mansfield or WP works for me:D My drysuit has been accumulating cobwebs, I need to take it for a dive.

Me! Me! :) I'm heading out Saturday at WP, that is, if I can find a dive buddy.

Zinc and I will be there...just not sure when right now...

I have given some thought to coming down Sat. for the day to do a bit of exploration.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom