Lake Travis report (4/8/08)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just PM me when you have some idea.

I think we have it all figured out. I'm going to show up as early as possible Friday after work...say 6:00 pm...and set up camp. Brandon will be there around 8 pm. We're going to do a little night diving. I have to go to a work-related event around noon Saturday, so I'll probably head home and clean up. I probably won't be back to the lake until 5ish, but Brandon will be there the whole time. Shawn is supposed to show up too.

We're gonna spend the night again Saturday and dive Sunday. We were thinking of seeing if Lake Travis Scuba might be able to take us out Sunday, but haven't decided yet...or even know if he's going out or has space available for that matter.

Look for the Texas flag, as usual, that's where our campsite will be.

Once again, duty keeps me out of the water. :( I'll be at the shop on Saturday. Sunday is the Eels on Wheels Scuba Marathon and we'll have a booth there. I hope you guys have a good time.

You bet, and you have a good time too, b/c hey man, you run a 1st class LDS and the Eels on Wheels is a great program. You, and your shop's participation support the cause :yelclap:

I think we have it all figured out. I'm going to show up as early as possible Friday after work...say 6:00 pm...and set up camp. Brandon will be there around 8 pm. We're going to do a little night diving. I have to go to a work-related event around noon Saturday, so I'll probably head home and clean up. I probably won't be back to the lake until 5ish, but Brandon will be there the whole time. Shawn is supposed to show up too.

We're gonna spend the night again Saturday and dive Sunday. We were thinking of seeing if Lake Travis Scuba might be able to take us out Sunday, but haven't decided yet...or even know if he's going out or has space available for that matter.

Look for the Texas flag, as usual, that's where our campsite will be.

I'll see you guys Sunday, it should be a good day to go diving:D

We should be easy to find. We'll have the Texas flag with the DIMWIT dive flag flying just beneath it.

I think .................Shawn is supposed to show up too.

:D Oh YES !!!!!!! Diving Lake Travis with good visibility. It should be something to remember. Great weather forecast this weekend. Camping should be a blast. I can't do that with the wife this weekend. My first weekend off in 3 months, but I plan to be at the point around Noon, doing training public side search and recovery in the AM. See you there.

Shawn

Back
Top Bottom