Lake Travis on the Fourth weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have some plans in the works to arrive at Windy Point early Saturday morning and camp out that night. Hoping to get in 4-5 dives during that time.

These plans are 90% solid.

I have been wanting to make a trip down to Travis for a few dives. I just had a major surgery and am waiting on the all-clear from the doctor to get back into the water, but as soon as that happens, I'd be glad to meet you down there one weekend. I suspect I will be back in the water in less than two weeks! I'm having withdrawals after not diving for 2 weeks. Grrrrrr!!

If work does not tie me up for the weekend I am looking to do a camping/diving trip. Let me see what I can work out.

Sorry, I won't make it that weekend. I'm on Grand Cayman. :D :D

Right now my expectation is to be camping at Lake Belton that weekend. Unless of course carlislere is looking for a buddy at Grand Cayman and is covering the expenses. :lol:

I certainly plan to get some dives in either at Lake Belton or at Stillhouse. I would be happy to have some company.

Willie

wet-willie:
Right now my expectation is to be camping at Lake Belton that weekend. Unless of course carlislere is looking for a buddy at Grand Cayman and is covering the expenses. :lol:

I certainly plan to get some dives in either at Lake Belton or at Stillhouse. I would be happy to have some company.

Willie

Can you show me anything cool at those lakes? I could be talked into going :D

wet-willie:

Willie

Willie....what day(s) you going to be hitting the waters??

Wet-Willie and Timeliner,,,PM sent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom