Lake Travis on the Fourth weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would say that it is definitely leaning more towards 100%. I will be out there regardless. My dad will be driving in from Houston as long as work doesn't get in the way. My brother is tentative as well for Saturday. I am also expecting another Houston diver to be up later Saturday evening.

No buddy, no problem. There should be plenty of folks to pair up with.

Well I am out for this weekend for work realted reasons. I am hoping I get to blow some bubbles this weekend but camping is out.

Cuda, would you care to post some way to recognize your party? Tent color, whatever? If so, maybe late-deciders could locate you/us easily. If not, perhaps you'd prefer to send me a PM?

Do you have a dive schedule in your head yet? Right now, I'm thinking of being on site maybe noonish, maybe earlier, after a good "lie-in" (as the Brits put it) on Sat. morning. I'll pick up a tank at Dive World on the way. I figure I could perhaps get in three dives on Saturday, unknown on Sunday. Would be cool to bump my Scubaboard profile number up to the 51+ range! If I don't hit that number this weekend, then hopefully on one of the weekday dives very soon.

Wayne,

I don't know as of yet what will be recognizable in the camp site, but I will be bringing my laptop. I will update this thread Saturday morning once we set camp with general location, etc.

My general idea for a dive sched will be 2 dives Sat morning, break for lunch/siesta. Late afternoon dive and then a night dive. Sunday morning 1 or 2 dives depending on how everyone is feeling. I plan to break camp around lunchtime Sunday.

Still looks good for me so far. :D :D

Wayne, I am sure it won't take much to get me in the water for an early afternoon dive on Saturday. We will make it happen.

Good to hear the schedule is still on track Padre.

WaterWayne:
Bill, what does your schedule look like? Any interest/availability for an early afternoon dive?

Wayne, Same here I am sure we will be ready to get wet again even if we haven't completly dried out. We will both be diving with computers so we will be able to track our bottom time better.

texdiveguy:
Wet-Willie and Timeliner,,,PM sent.

Youse guys! Always looking for adventure. Sooooo, which mysterious and unexplored habitat did youse guys choose? :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom