Lake Travis on the Fourth weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As for the WP Saturday report, nothing remarkable:
-- most importantly, as many divers surfaced as went down;
-- 72 deg at 60' depth, with odd, little pockets that seemed surprisingly warm at 75;
-- viz was a surprising-to-me 10' or so;
-- if you squint really, really imaginatively at the tree stumps with arm-like roots, they almost/sorta/kinda look like octopi. Really.

There weren't as many people there as I had expected, but thanks to Cuda and family, I had a good day diving.

I can't get anyone to tell me. I was hoping some one tuning in to this board might know. Someone said it's been down there since 2003. It's very big and electronic (so what the last score was we may never know) and it's in pretty good condition.

I got out there for a dive today. Not Bad. Got in two dives and wanted to get in a third but ran out of time. BTW I noticed that there is a sign that points to the entrance to Barstows that says Public Park. Traditionally most of the divers I know call Barstows (on the right) the private side and LCRA's Bob Wentz (to the left) the public side. Not sure why this sign contradicts that but it does. Whatever this is Texas we know where we're going right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom