Lake Travis Clean Up 9/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My supposed buddy is a no go for this, I will be there bright and early, but will be looking to buddy up with someone, going to see if I can find a taker at HH tonight. I will be diving out at WP public with Mack's group from Oak Hill Scuba. Will log back on after HH tonight.

Matt

2810107200090248561wsePhH_ph.jpg

2490986840090248561dOyJPo_ph.jpg

2840711070090248561RpMibi_ph.jpg

2886261650090248561lenDGM_ph.jpg

2348448150090248561pGfiOx_ph.jpg

From Bob Wentz park (WP public) with Macks group from Oak Hill Scuba.

NadMat:
So ... what beach was this you were cleaning up?
BobWentzCleanup.jpg
:lol: Doesnt look like Bob Wentz the last time I was there.

Thanks for posting the pictures, hope everyone had fun. Did I miss the pictures of the refrigeraters, cars and other big stuff you guys salvaged or was that in a different album?

Willie

wet-willie:
So ... what beach was this you were cleaning up?
BobWentzCleanup.jpg
:lol: Doesnt look like Bob Wentz the last time I was there.

Thanks for posting the pictures, hope everyone had fun. Did I miss the pictures of the refrigeraters, cars and other big stuff you guys salvaged or was that in a different album?

Willie

They made the rules that anything requiring a lift bag was not allowed :(

so best we had a windy point was an office chair and a windsurfer sail...

the sail is in 'thesail' pic...:)

I thought I had a pic of the chair too, but check www.oakhillscuba.com for pics, I think Mack got more than I did, he was doin' shore duty rather than diving.... the sacrifices the man makes for the community :wink:

the winner for most unusual find for the cleanup dive this year was a saddle :confused:

must have been one lost cowboy :D

I've got more pics, just haven't resized and uploaded them to album yet. Some slow evening soon... Maybe when SB goes down for a few hours :wink:

edit: just checked his site, and looks like he has not set up a page with pics yet.

Maybe that was the sail the windsurfer who went down from UT was pinned by a year or two ago...

That's a good lookin' dive float offshore! I found another sail and boom off one of the sometimes islands Sunday afternoon. It is from either a windsail board or a sunfish sailboat, or so we think.
I understand that the winner of the most unusual item was a saddle that was found by someone.

Back
Top Bottom