Lake Travis Clean Up 9/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Willie - you headin' down? I could meet ya in Waco on the way down - sounds like a fun weekend..

D.

Still trying to scare up some Dallas Swampers to join me....

Well, for those of you affiliated with UT, contact us and we'll get you signed up with a group too... We're on the Ark going to Little Devil's Hollow.

Kevin

Supposedly a male AND female of everything... if that means I'm paired up, that could certainly sway my allegience... ;-)

D.

Man just now finding this one. I work that weekend but "maybe" can get out of it. Does anyone else like to sneak into Austin for the music? I'd love to find another great jazz band there.

It is sooo hot the tree's are whistling for the dogs!

Hey Becky,
Been kinda out of the downtown music scene for a while, but if I felt like listening to some good jazz in the past, first place I would wander would usually be the Elephant Room, never been disappointed there, but am sure there are many other ops around. Hope you can make it down and join us locals in the cleanup.

Thanks Nadmat... that's where I went before was the Elephant room. If I do get to go- remind me to tell you a joke about elephants.

Back
Top Bottom