Lake Travis Clean Up 9/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone Dallas swampers want to head down for this? Was thinking it'd be nice to head down with a group and do something nice for my favorite city in Texas (Hook 'em Horns!)...

D.

That would be great Daylonious! It would be nice to see folks from Dallas, Houston, SA, CC and other towns across the state get involved. Y'all could come down for some fun diving on Saturday and then take part in the clean up on Sunday before heading home.

NadMat:
... I will scan the form and email it to you to distribute to others as a .bmp or .tif file ...
A pdf file would be a lot smaller and print well.

I think I can make this one Mack. I will have to confirm later though.

Willie

wet-willie:
A pdf file would be a lot smaller and print well.

I think I can make this one Mack. I will have to confirm later though.

Willie

Send me a few hundred dollars, or a copy of Acrobat, and I will gladly make a .pdf. Would have been my first choice too, but I don't have a copy of Acrobat available, so was offering what I could do with what I have.

NadMat:
Send me a few hundred dollars, or a copy of Acrobat, and I will gladly make a .pdf. Would have been my first choice too, but I don't have a copy of Acrobat available, so was offering what I could do with what I have.

Or download the FREE version of CutePDF and create a PDF from most Windows applications.

ReefHound:
Or download the FREE version of CutePDF and create a PDF from most Windows applications.
Sweet Reefhound, I have had access on and off to full versions of adobe products, and have been waiting to bury them in cost for doing one contract project or another, but hasn't happened yet, somehow 'my' extra $$$ seem to end up going for Scuba, MTB, and Camping toys :wink:. But will now produce a .pdf if Mack can't get an e-version somewhere and doesn't have access to a scanner himself ( he didn't get the word before the HH, but I assume I can probably walk up to Dive World around the corner and get one there to scan)

Here are the forms. In addition to doing the underwater cleanup, they are also doing a shorline cleanup fr non-divers. Be sure each participant completes the proper form.

I'm definately interested in coming down that weekend for the cleanup... trying to recruit some other divers here to make the trip down more fun...

D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom