Lake Travis 6/14 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cuda_72

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am planning to get a dive in after work this Wednesday at Windy Point. I should get there around 6 if traffic is flowing nicely, get my tanks pumped up and then jump in.

I know there was interest from several of you last week.....so who is with me?

Is the "jailhouse" the grates at the dam? My diving experience at the dam is fairly limited and I would like to check out some new stuff with more experienced folks, but I believe I will be sticking to WP since I need air fills.....unless I can get away from work before that time.

Yeah, I'm referring to the grating in front of the flood gates... More than welcome to come along if you've got the experience. PM me if you want the dive profile.

Damn I wish I wasn't out of town. You can count on me for the 21st so please make sure you show up on the 21st as well.

Have fun!

I am hoping to make weekly Wednesday after work dives, schedule permitting. Brian, hope to see you next week.

Anybody else want to meet up for a Windy Point dive?

OOps, I told DashRR we are going to meet at the Dam at 3pm. If you should change your mind about the local we'll see you there.

John

I will be sure to catch up you sometime later John. My brother and I will be going to Windy Point since I need tank fills and going to WP is convenient for that.

I hope to make a weekly event of diving after work since the weekends seem to have booked up for the summer.

PvilleStang:
I know I'll be out there wednesday, but I think a buddy and I were thinking diving the jailhouse on the dam...

Please post a vis report .

Thanks in advance
Dave

Viz report, crap up top for the first 50 feet really, went from 10 footish for the top 15 or 20 feet, to touch drills shortly there after. So are you guys hitting up Barstows? I may need a back up plan since I haven't heard from my dive buddy since Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom