Lake Rawlings on Jan 31! Who is in?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Fellows, I will be ending my diving year in Lake Rawlings / Phoenix on Dec 31 Saturday. Let me know who else is in.

Regards -

Sinbad.

EDIT (Please forgive the typo in the date. I do not know how to correct the headline).

EDIT #2: The date in the headline was fixed by a mod. That is the only way you can do it. If you need to fix a heading, report the thread.--boulderjohn

Last edited by a moderator:
Sinbad,

Looks like they are closed on the 31st for New Year's Eve, but open on the 1st. I was contemplating heading down for Sunday unless I go to Hyde's (which is much closer for me but not as much to see once you're there). I think there is another thread with some folks talking about diving Phoenix on the 1st as well.

Mark

Yes you are correct Mark. No diving on 31st so those of you who plan to join in, please note that it will be January 1st instead. Hope to see a bunch of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom