Last-minute bargain spots on the Manta Mae liveaboard Raja Ampat trip!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaJuul

New
Reaction score
Hi!
Here’s a sad message from a world-traveling diver and perhaps a cool opportunity for fellow divers.
My fiancé and I booked a small-group liveaboard diving trip to Raja Ampat but we are not able to join because of health reasons.
The date is already pretty close, but considering how a lot of us jump at any chance to dive, we would feel bad not to offer this up for a peer.

So below are the specs:
Two open spots: ideally both spots would be filled, but a single spot would be fine too.
20 nov. - 1 dec. 2022 (12 days)
8 persons in total; next to the two open spots are 4 Dutch, 1 Italian, 1 American, all of whom are male, very experienced divers (ages approx. 35 to 45) and of course the sweetest of people around. We have one friend in common who organized the trip and who is also part of the group.
Beautiful luxury ship called the Manta Mae (max. cap. 16 persons) (website: MantaMae) You can also find lots of info online
50 planned dives, ranging from early morning to night dives
4 instructors
1 cook
Launching from Ambon
Final destination is Sorang

Of course we’ll give it away at a discount; our own fee (excl. flights) was €4000 per person (which we can proof if necessary) but we figured we can ‘sell’ it at €2000 per person. We reckon that’s pretty much a bargain.

If you or any of your fellow divers are interested, please let us know!
I can imagine it might be a hassle for some to organize it at such sort notice, so we’ll do our best to help you get it up and running.
Also, of course we are happy to give you any additional info you might request.

Kind regards,

Julius Betist
(Writing from the Netherlands)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom