Lake Rawlings 9/17 weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'm sure sorry to have missed you, dennis. we were on the right, just where the path widens, kinda near the trash can hut. the group next to us had a 'wreck masters' banner, if that helps you figure it out - not that it matters now...:(

Dennis,

Our dear Baby Duck's photo is posted on that other site, under the name of BabyDuck. Do a member search and she will turn up...

or in my profile here...

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say I had a great time meeting everyone and diving with some of you this past weekend. Hope to do it again soon. It's always nice to dive with good people.

If you were there for the group photo, and want a copy, please PM me and I will email it to you.

Later,

Szymon (Chris Malinowski's buddy)

LindaBluedolphin:
Dennis,

Our dear Baby Duck's photo is posted on that other site, under the name of BabyDuck. Do a member search and she will turn up...

Lady's, I looked at Babyduck's picture before I left. I never saw her. Besides, no one really looks like the picture they post.

DennisW:
Lady's, I looked at Babyduck's picture before I left. I never saw her. Besides, no one really looks like the picture they post.

I can vouch for her picture. She does look exactly what she has on her profile.

I stand corrected. :)

Back
Top Bottom