Lake Rawlings 9/17 weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BabyDuck:
if morehead gets blown out for fri, i'll be at rawlings sat!! now, everybody, turn to the southeast and blow real hard on the count of three!!
Hope you don't get blown out, but it'll be good to dive with you if we become your... you know... fall back plan :)

I will be at home patiently waiting for Sears to come for my annual washer/dryer/frig service and once again get accused of not using them.

Have fun while I waste my day waiting.....

Mrs.Prages:
You know, I just may be able to get you there too! :D

Paula... just follow 270!

cmalinowski:
... My pants were wet right where the zipper ends ...
Chris
Chris, that may be a bit TMI... but me being 48, I KNOW what you mean :-o

chris, if we come, can we stay in your camper? remember, i love you...

BabyDuck:
chris, if we come, can we stay in your camper? remember, i love you...
I have to let you know on that one. I have me and one other guy in the camper definitely. I have two others who are question marks. I can assure you that we will find a place for you to sleep though... because you love me and all :D

I am thinking about coming over on Saturday for a couple of dives. Mainly I want to check out my (new to me) gear. I have a couple of BCs and a regulator to check out. I am only about 1 1/2 hours from Lake Rawlings, so I would drive over on Saturday morning, dive and drive home that evening. How would I recognize the Scubaboard divers? I'll be in a 2003 Silver 4 Runner with a Florida dive flag on the back window.

All,
It's back to looking like Friday is doable to arrive. Diving may be a bit of a question mark for Friday, but we should be able to get there as they don't close until 10:00pm. If it takes me six hours... well then... I don't know what sort of mood I'll be in anyway.
Chris

BTW, I'll be in a pop-up camper in the electric equipped site #1.

Back
Top Bottom