Lake Rawlings 9/17 weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Though my band has a show that night, I'll probably head up there earlier in the day and slip in a few dives.

Well I got blown out at Va. Beach for Sun 9/11 so if I cant catch a boat trip next weekend (seems like they are only doing 100fsw dives & Im only OW) Ill probably show up on Sat. to get wet.

kwickert:
and tropical storms forming...

I believe I will join you guys, I hate to even mention the word blowout for the Wilmington trip... :shakehead

I will try to show up Friday and perhaps camp Saturday night as well.

Ken
Ken,
That's great. I may or may not make Friday. I have to call rawlings and ask what time I can get in there. The guy who is coming down with me can't leave until around 4:00pm. With traffic, that wouldn't put us in there until 8:00 at the earliest. So we may head out early Saturday morning. I will post more when I find out.
Chris

RAD Diver:
Well I got blown out at Va. Beach for Sun 9/11 so if I cant catch a boat trip next weekend (seems like they are only doing 100fsw dives & Im only OW) Ill probably show up on Sat. to get wet.
That'd be great.

Oh yea, it looks like I'll be diving dry as the DS seemed to not leak... much... on Saturday's test dive at millbrook. There may be a tiny leak at the bottom of the zipper, but that has yet to be determined.

My pants were wet right where the zipper ends on my right side and I am pretty certain I held my bladder throughout the dive :)

Chris

Good to hear the drysuit is getting dryer with each dive. Sorry we didn't get to dive together on Saturday. Hope you guys have fun this weekend at Rawlings.

Mike

if morehead gets blown out for fri, i'll be at rawlings sat!! now, everybody, turn to the southeast and blow real hard on the count of three!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom