Lake Pleasant conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The cove is great...easy entrance and exit...a ledge underwater to step off of and climb out of....on the left side of the cove....very nice indeed!!!!

Reef Man:
The cove is great...easy entrance and exit...a ledge underwater to step off of and climb out of....on the left side of the cove....very nice indeed!!!!

I'll second that! Reef Man and I were out this past Saturday and had a couple of GREAT dives. Visibility was better than I've ever seen it at LP, had to be 20 ft in some areas. Water was chili, my computer showed 52. I may have been feeling the cold a bit more, picked up a 7mm that was a few sizes to small... note to self, double check sizes on rentals.

Facing the bay, there was great viz on the left side enterance. I plan to make it out again soon! :D

Lake Pleasant is featured in the March issue of Dive Training magazine. It provides information in there that could only come from one of us. So who's gonna fess up? :D

I must have missed that...I will check it out!!! It wasn't me!!! :)

Dive-aholic:
Lake Pleasant is featured in the March issue of Dive Training magazine. It provides information in there that could only come from one of us. So who's gonna fess up? :D
Really I'll have to check it out, wonder where I can find it, should have looked at the SoCal LDS I was at today. Oh it wasn't me.

LP was was absolutely frigid this morning, well not frigid but darn cold, first time i have ever shivered underwater wearing a 7mm wetsuit and I learned to dive in Canada with ice still in the water, guess I am getting way to comfortable living in Arizona.

Well, we were at Scorpion bay and were able to get to 60' with approx 15-20' of visibilty and a nice balmy temperature of 50 degrees.

Guess I am going to have to fork out the cash for a drysuit, and to think i have been resisting this for so long.

Steve

I could be available on the 5th.... for a 9am or so dive....let me know if that will work for you!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom