Lake Pleasant conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Would love to do a night dive... I am on call this weekend...can't be that far away!!! Sorry!!!

I am just getting back form Jamaica on the 23rd...and have to go into the office and see what has gone on to be able to know for sure what that Sat looks like...But under most circumstances It should be fine!!! So I am fairly sure I can make it.... I have a couple other friends that I believe would be able to make the Sat dive also... If we need 2 or 3 more people I think I can round them up...let me know if we need them...

Anyone else available for a Monday dive???

Pm sent.... Great!!!! Looking forward to it!!!

No problem Garrett...I always seem to be the odd man out!!!...:) I can make some Saturdays....so no worries!!!

Adam is going Monday with me so I got it covered....Just have to do something it is my day off and I want to get a few dives in before I go to Jamaica early in October!!!

I haven't heard back from the Diver Down yet. I'll give him a couple of days, then make a phone call. They state they can carry 16 divers. I'm thinking he would go out with 8-10, but not sure. Last month that's what it looked like he had on the boat.

Garrett, Rescue will be the weekend before Thanksgiving. We schedule November and December training weekends a week early because of the holidays. We'll probably do AOW in October and a CPR/First Aid course for anyone who needs it for the Rescue Course.

Justin, come out to Lake Pleasant this weekend. We'll be at the end of Desert Tortoise Rd. Just look for the big silver van with Southwest Scuba on the back. We'll be there Saturday and Sunday, with a Saturday night camp over.

Dive-aholic:
I haven't heard back from the Diver Down yet. I'll give him a couple of days, then make a phone call. They state they can carry 16 divers. I'm thinking he would go out with 8-10, but not sure. Last month that's what it looked like he had on the boat.

Garrett, Rescue will be the weekend before Thanksgiving. We schedule November and December training weekends a week early because of the holidays. We'll probably do AOW in October and a CPR/First Aid course for anyone who needs it for the Rescue Course.

Justin, come out to Lake Pleasant this weekend. We'll be at the end of Desert Tortoise Rd. Just look for the big silver van with Southwest Scuba on the back. We'll be there Saturday and Sunday, with a Saturday night camp over.

Hey count me in for the boat. Is anyone going to dive doubles? Az-zoner might be able to help with the Diver Down, right now he's in San Carlos but when he gets back I can ask him. Can't make it out this weekend. Planning a run up to Mohave at the end of the month. Rob if you need any victims for your class let me and Adam know we got Rescue Diver certified this month.

I'll probably dive my doubles. Still no word back. He might only check e-mail on the weekends. It looks like this may be a part-time weekend gig for him. I'll call Monday, unless Craig talks to him first. And I'll definitely take you and Adam up on being victims. There can never be too many victims! :wink: I'm not sure what your class involved, but I think our class will add to what you learned. We try to make it very realistic. It looks like Rescue will be Nov 18 and 19 so we can hit the dam in October. Make sure you mark it on your calendar. We'll tell you a little bit about our format in October.

Training is the one thing that can always be added to. Craig has a great class and we are always talking about new and different scenarios to try out and plan for. He even got into his full tech gear and had us do a nonresponsive diver underwater rescue on him. Granted there are alot of what ifs on that scenario.

I can't wait to here about the boat and I am looking forward to it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom