Lake Jocassee update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bare drysuit on eBay $500 and the seams are literally indestructible. Brand new is what I got last Christmas. Hell of a deal, hell of a drysuit.

That had to suck . What was the depth at the cemetery ? How many dive did you get in?

128' Max

1 dive. I was too wet to continue.

Bare drysuit on eBay $500 and the seams are literally indestructible.QUOTE]

Literally, just asking?

A drysuit class is recommended. A mentor will do just as good.

clarification for all the funny people:

with a pair of scissors you could cut the BARE drysuit so that it is unusable.
normal diving practice has not and will not destruct the seams which are a common failure point on some drysuits.

... i like a sense of humor but i thought i would clear that up because of how happy i am in my drysuit as it has done its job and never burped or leaked ultimately keeping me dry as one would assume from the name. :p hehe

but back to the post i would go with virtually because it sounds good.

Off the wall diving will not be running this sunday due to the DEMA show they are going to. On saturday they are going to the hole which supposably is warm water on lake Keowee. No Jocassee. If i'm wrong let me know. this is what they said when i called on tuesday.

The water at the hot hole is warm indeed. It is a fun dive. It is shallow, but tons of fun. I has a circular current that will drift you back to the start. I like to get up on the concrete structure where the water shoots out from the nuke plant, watch it for a few and leap off into the flow. Lots of fish in the area.

Back
Top Bottom