Lake Jocassee update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

damn guys, you need to be diving dry. Those whites bill sells are awesome! It also means you do not have to screw with the hot hole once it gets a little colder. I should be getting my new VR3 in the mail Thursday so i hope to be diving this weekend. Guess i need to call OTW as i reallllllly do not want to go to keowee.

damn guys, you need to be diving dry. Those whites bill sells are awesome! It also means you do not have to screw with the hot hole once it gets a little colder.

I dive wet year round. My wife will not approve the funding!

Great report Tony coiuldn't of give a better report of our day . Thanks for halling my butt up there and my gear
Jeremy how was the cemetery?

Viz was near 20' toasty warm in my drysuit until my suit burped and it became a "wetsuit." Temp on bottom was near 50F.

Overall I enjoyed the dive, but there are many things I wish would have happened/ not happened.

Viz was near 20' toasty warm in my drysuit until my suit burped and it became a "wetsuit." Temp on bottom was near 50F.

Overall I enjoyed the dive, but there are many things I wish would have happened/ not happened.

That had to suck . What was the depth at the cemetery ? How many dive did you get in?

Wife will not approve the funding is not a valid argument for wet-suit over dry-suit.

Look on Ebay and you can find PLENTY of used dry-suits for cheap and then "funding" no longer becomes an issue. You don't have to go blow 800-2000 on a drysuit.

What is your height and weight? I have an almost new (3 dives/no pee) all black Dacor with si-tech valves and extra heavy duty zipper, that I got as a closeout from Scuba toys for $400.00. The thing is, one would have to try it on as it's an "odd" fit.
It's easier for me to get it to Lake Jocassee than, say, New jersey (no car here).
Just a thought.
Dave

dang, that is a nice offer

Thanks, but it's not really a "nice" offer; I'm just trying to get back what I paid for it new. It's a great deal, I think, for someone who fits it. I'm 5' 11 (I like to think) and around 160 lbs. It's a little short and a bit wide for me, ie, it's a large/ medium.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom