Lake Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver200

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am a 47 year old that took up diving fairly late in life, about 6 years ago. However, I've tried really hard to make up for lost time. I got my basic Open Water in a murky lake in Oklahoma. I quickly fell in love, and began going on dive trips with the dive shop while they did open water classes. Finally, the dive shop owner said that if i was going to be there anyway, i might as well be doing something, so I became an SSI Dive Controller (Dive Master and Assistant instructor). Shortly after that i got my SSI Open Water instructor. I was in the Air Force at the time and as we like to say, home is where the Air Force sends you, so of course i got orders to San Antonio, Texas. After i got here, due to the lack of nearby SSI stores, i added my NAUI instructor certification. I dive as much as I can, although over the last two years (after I retired from the USAF), I've just not had the money to do much diving, so i haven't.

I'm always willing to go diving, and with time and money on my side, i can be counted on to go. So if you need a buddy, give me a call!

Frank Minogue
Dive Often, Dive Safe
New World Divers
SSI and NAUI OWI

Welcome to the board!!!!!! Hope you get to dive more!!!!

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom