Lahaina Operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timmyk

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone dove with or is anyone familiar with Turtle Reef Divers or Dive Maui?

The only boats that go out of the Lahaina area are Lahaina Divers, Extended Horizons, and Hawaiian Rafting. For boat diving you're far better off booking directly through these companies than a third party IMO.

Pacific Dive is often recommended for shore diving in the Lahaina area. Can't comment on the two you're asking about.

We, like DiveMaven, haven't experienced the two you are asking about, but she has heard right about Pacific Dive. My family and I have had great experiences with Artie at Pacific Dive. For renting tanks and weights, he has great prices and FULL tanks. My son took his Rescue Diver class with them and was actually taught a great deal; they weren't just after the tourist dollars. I have also heard they do the best guided night dive on the island. (My son is looking forward to Christmas to dive with Artie again.)

"Dive Maui" is a trade name for Hawaiian Rafting Adventures.

Good folks there. Excellent instruction, and they take care of their customers VERY well -- easy to feel like family with them.

Thanks Kris, that's good information to know!
no worries... you should hear them answer the phone: "Hawaiian Rafting Adventures... Dive Maui" -- it's quite the mouthful!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom